Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday in Oklahoma

I'm always glad when Friday comes. I'm thankful that my second job as a parts manager for one of the largest ice machine distributors is only Monday through Friday. Sure today may be a long day, but the week end is near. I'm sure Monday will come quick, but there are two days of time off just around the corner. There are plenty of things to do in the Oklahoma City area. I'm sure there is a gun show at the Oklahoma City Fair Grounds. There are some new movies out. There are bands, motorcycle rides, and lake recreation is always nearby.
In fact there are so many things to do, that making choices may be the hard part.

What do you like to do in Oklahoma City on your time off? What ever it is, we hope you enjoy it and are appreciative that we live in a country where you have options.
Rick and Nancy

No comments: